Monday, 29 July 2013

Introduction for the Scenario Planning for Educators

Hi Everyone,
I'm Lyndsay and I am in the Scenario Planning for Educators course as part of my studies at University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand. I've lived in New Zealand all my life, and have visited a number of different parts of the world on holidays. I have always found that the similarities in what we do are so much stronger than any geographical differences. By being on news groups and other international forums, I have been involved in many very useful discussions.
Education is always moving forward and developing, so understanding more about education futures is very important to me in my job, working for Lincoln University. For me, I hope these next 2 weeks will be a chance to meet many new people and hear their ideas.
So far, it has been quite straightforward to do all the logins and accounts, but a little more confusing to navigate the wiki-educator pages. I am still a bit confused between my dashboard and the front page of the course, but I am sure it will come clearer over the next few days. Tonight I watched the video from Wayne - that video would not work on my iPad, so it took me a few days to get around to watching it.
For me,blogging is hard, tweeting much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment