So, the end of Week Two and I have not completed all the tasks...
I feel more friendly towards the thought of this blog now, even though in terms of published output it is not at the same level as last week. Conversing with work colleagues who blog regularly, my take-away message has been that you can actually edit until you are happy with what goes out, it is not vital to put the post up the same day you write it, so that can mean fewer but more coherent posts. Actually, and as usual, I am not editing this post at all, other than to check for spelling or really obvious errors, and I plan to hit publish very shortly, but my substantive post for the week has been on the go since Thursday, and has not yet seen the light of day.(Mind you, having a pounding head and profoundly dripping nose for all of Friday and Saturday hasn't helped the process of learning at all).
I like the analytics that Blogger has provided. I know where in the world my readers are based, and what sort of browser they use to access my page. I've learnt that replying to other people's blogs is generally best done in a good light, as you need to read and interpret those nasty graphics that check if you are a human or not. I've learnt that in exactly the same way as on the course forum, it is great to get feedback from others - thanks, Lesley for your forum post to me the other day :-)
I really can't finish exercise 2.1 today, and need to spend a bit more time finding a change model with which I am comfortable, or change my topic. I checked my topic with the team and have not received any negative feedback on it, so would quite like to keep going with that one if possible.
So, that will do on the reflection side, back to finishing a mindmap and publishing the other post for the week.
Not listening to any music today, as still have the residual pounding from 2 days of headache...
Yes -- The ability to work on drafts (as time allows) before publishing publicly is a useful feature and the other advantage is that you get to keep access and control the material you have generated after the course is completed.
ReplyDelete